I would like to apologize to @artbymoga
These two comics I found on Instagram, both uncredited. I found them weeks apart. Even though I had a idea, I wasn’t entirely sure they were from the same series but I thought that the two looked nice together and made a powerful impact.
Days later, after Moga messaged me, I found out who they belonged to.
Moga, you have my deepest and most sincere apologies, I was not trying to steal your work. I think your work is amazing and power and I want you to get the credit. Please accept my apologies.
“Frankly put. I am a FAKE GEEK GUY. I admit it. I like geek stuff, but I don’t love geek stuff. Not the way most geeks do. I’m an interloper on the geek scene. I’ve seen the movies, but I don’t know the canon. I am not a true fan.
— The “Fake Geek” is Not The Problem When It Comes to “Fake Geek Girls” (via brutereason)
All those things about not really loving the source material and “just watching the movies” or only reading the one book that everyone has read. That—all of that—applies to me.
But here are some things that have never happened to me. I have never been quizzed about who Data’s evil brother is to prove I like Star Trek. I have never had to justify my place in a midnight line to see Spider-man II by knowing who took up the mantle of Spider-man after Peter Parker’s death. (Peter Parker dies? Really? That’s so sad!) I have never had to explain who Nightwing is in order to participate in a conversation about Batman. (Nightwing is like….Robin on steroids, right?) I have never been asked how battle meditation works in order to voice my opinion that Enterprise shields would probably make a fight with Star Wars technology one sided. (Battle meditation is something that was in that Jedi role playing game, wasn’t it?) I have never had to beat everybody in the room (twice) at Mario Kart to prove I liked video games. I have never had my gender “honorarily” changed by having enough geek interests to be accepted (“you’re one of the guys now”). No one has ever insisted I tell them the difference between a tank and DPS in an MMORPG before allowing me to discuss raiding Molten Core. I have never been dismissed as a faker at a prequel screening because I didn’t know which admiral came out of light speed too close to the planet’s surface in The Empire Strikes Back. I have never been quizzed about Armor Class in order to get past someone who was blocking my path to the back of a game store where my friends were waiting at the tables. I have never been told I’m not a real fan. I have never been shamed for coming to a convention despite my lack of esoteric knowledge. And I have never, ever, EVER been invited to leave a fandom because I didn’t like [whatever it was] enough.
Every one of the things I have listed, I have personally witnessed happen. To women.
That’s not elitism. That’s sexism.”
Sexualities (And Other Terms One Should Know)
- (Please assume by "women"/"female", I mean anyone who identifies as a woman, same goes for men)
- Heterosexual: A man sexually attracted to woman and vice versa.
- Homosexual: A man sexually attracted to a man or a woman sexually attracted to a woman.
- Bisexual: Sexually attracted to two or more genders.
- Pansexual: Sexually attracted to all genders.
- Demisexual: The sexual behavior of having a bond with a person before having sexual attraction.
- Asexual: Having no /sexual attraction/ to others.
- Polysexual: Having sexual attraction to many but not all genders.
- Polyromantic: Having romantic attraction to many but not all genders.
- Heteroromantic: Attracted romantically to the opposite gender.
- Homoromantic: Attracted romantically to the same gender.
- Biromantic: Attracted romantically to two or more genders
- Panromantic: Attracted romantically to all genders
- Demiromantic: Only able to feel romantic affections to someone who has a bond already with you.
- Aromantic: Having no /romantic attraction/ to others.
- Transexual/Transgender (Term depending on generation and location): An individual who identifies as the opposite gender then the one they are assigned at birth to be. Often shortened to trans
- Cisgender: Someone who identifies as the gender that they were assigned as at birth. (ex. matches their birth certificate) Often shortened to cis
- Intersex: Someone who has ambiguous genitalia that doesn't fit into our strict dichotomy of uterus or testes. Often forced into surgery to correct their genitals at a very young age, causing psychological and physical harm later in life
- Nonbinary: Outside of the gender binary of male and female. (Can be used as an umbrella term or as its own identity)
- Genderqueer: Outside of the gender binary. (Can be used as an umbrella term or as its own identity, but be wary of using it as an umbrella term because it contains queer, which some people still consider a slur and don't like having it applied to them)
- Agender: Someone who doesn't identify as any gender/experiences a lack of gender.
- Bigender: Someone who identifies as two separate genders.
- Genderfluid: Gender that changes.
- Demigirl: Identifying partially as a woman, but not wholly.
- Demiguy: Identifying partially as a man, but not wholly.
- Reblog to inform! And if there's any I missed or anything that should be clarified, please message me! Always looking to expand the proper vocab. : )
"If you’ve done no wrong, surely the courts will look on you as innocent before proving you guilty."
I can’t even come up with irony for that, because shitstains like this make sure this never REACHES court.
He’s burying himself and hiding becuase he knows, he KNOWS he did wrong. He KNOWS He fucked up.
And he knows that the system that has gone to great lengths to ensure he won’t suffer anything worse than a suspension of ‘being fired’ can’t protect him from people who know his face, his name, and everything else.
Because he knows his face now is more memorized and circulated than Edward Snowden.
And he can’t hide from the fucking world.
Ferguson Officer Byran P Williams, the man who murdered Mike Brown, is comfortably sitting at home changing his facebook name to a cartoon character and going “tee hee no one will find me now!!”
Use his full name as often as possible, make it immediately come up when you google Ferguson or Michael Brown.
Make sure his name is marked in fucking history. They can’t fucking hide anymore.
"Me too Al. No matter what anybody says, you’ll always be a prince to me."
Recently we lost one of the greatest actors and comedians of all time, Robin Williams. It’s hard to think about what to say about this man that hasn’t been said. Robin Williams was just a treasure whenever he was on camera or on stage he would always be giving his all, cracking jokes and making people laugh. While his life wasn’t always happy and he suffered through depression he was still a wonderful person and I think we can all agree that he left us way too soon.
Goodbye Robin Williams.
We never had a friend like you, and we never will again.
This shit better work
HAH I REBLOGGED THIS LAST NIGHT AND LOOK WHAT I GOT FROM MY DAD TODAY OUT OF THE BLUE
what if we all got paper lolGUYS I REBLOGGED THIS LAST NIGHT AND I JUST GOT $150
I am not even kidding but I am reblogging this twice in a row because I just got $275.
holy shot i hope this works!!
LETS DO THISSSS !
ok so i’m a waitress and i work tomorrow and im really superstitious and i need money so i am shamelessly reblogging this figners crossed people
My aunt gave me $100 for no reason I’m gonna keep reblogging this
Im only reblogging this to call bullshit on these sheer coincidences and wonder…if this really has only happened once bt
"what if we all got paper"
LGBT+ Pride Dragons for Flight Rising, prices range from 10k to 20k at the moment. I’ll be running giveaways as well. Please signal boost!
The forum post also includes several pride flag breeding pairs from other clans, if you are breeding pride dragons I’m happy to include them!
Reblog and see if you get a color.
- PURPLE: We near never speak, but I do enjoy your presence on my dashboard.
- FUCHSIA: I wish I could become your best friend through the internet.
- GREY: You leave me with jumbled words.
- RED: I'm in love with you.
- PINK: I have a crush on you.
- TURQUOISE: You're hot.
- CHARTREUSE: I sincerely wish you would notice me.
- TEAL: We have quite a lot in common.
- BLUE: You are my Tumblr crush.
- ORANGE: I dislike your page.
- YELLOW: PLEASE FUCK ME.
- WHITE: PLEASE MARRY ME.
- GREEN: I find you cute.
- BLACK: I would date you.
- BROWN: I dislike you.
Reblog if your names not Rick
631 people so far are not Rick.
Turns out everyone else on tumblr is Rick
My friend on facebook is called Rick and I wanna tell him he is one in a million so we need to get this to a million notes!!!
So much unrickness